I do not own this camera, but use it frequently on an Olympus microscope in a lab.
The key numbers about the model:
• 12.3 million effective pixels
• 7 focus points
• 4.0 fps continuous shooting
• 1/4000 sec is the top shutter speed.
• 360 degree LCD monitor (vari-angle, swing and tilt)
• 2 CF and xD cards slots
What I like and dislike:
• Well-built body
• LCD monitor can be turned to any direction.
• In-body IS (Image Stabilzation)
• Small viewfinder
• Its battery cabacilty is limited.
• Should have a power supply pluged directly into the wall.
|CF card is much cheaper, do you still want the xD card?|
|With a adapter for microscope|